Open to the Public for Drop Off and Pick up:
Monday–Friday: 7:00AM – 11:00AM; 1:30PM – 4:00PM drop off
7:00AM – 11:00AM; 1:30PM – 6:30PM pick up
Please: No drop off or pick up between 11:00AM & 1:30PM as it is naptime
Saturday: 8:00AM – 10:00AM; 3:00PM – 5:00PM
Sunday: 8:00AM – 10:00AM; 3:00PM – 5:00PM
- All animals must be on a leash or in a carrier when entering and exiting the lobby.
- No one will be allowed to pick up your camper unless they are listed in the Camper’s profile. A signature and proof of ID is required.
- Day Camp hours are 7:00AM to 6:30PM Monday through Friday and 8:00AM to 5:00PM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Any camper not picked up by closing will be checked in for the night and charged the appropriate rate.
- Any camper not picked up by 11:00AM on weekdays or by 10:00AM on weekends will be charged for a day of day camp.
- Campers must be generally in good health
- Dogs must be at least 16 weeks old and have had the 4th round of puppy shots. Dogs over six months old must be spayed or neutered.
- Updated vaccinations required are: Rabies, Parvo/Distemper, a Fecal Exam for parasites in the past 12 months, and Bordatella in the past 6 months (if bordatella expires, there is a required 7 day wait period before your dog can come back to camp)
- No Pit bulls allowed.
Day Camp – If you need to cancel just call us to let us know. There is no penalty as long as we get a phone call even if it’s that morning.
Overnight Camp – Must be cancelled at least 48 hours in advance. This means we must be notified by 7AM two (2) days prior to scheduled arrival. If the reservation is cancelled less than 48 hours, a $25 per camper cancellation fee will be charged.
Holidays – While our front desk is closed for arrivals or departures on holidays, our staff works 365 days year provide excellent care for your pets. The front desk is closed the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
We take cash, checks, Master card or Visa.