The purpose of Camp Wagging Tails is to provide a safe, fun and stimulating social environment for dogs. To ensure the safety and health of your camper, we require all campers and their guardians to comply with the following camp rules:
Age: All Campers must be at least 16 weeks old and completed the 4th round of puppy shots
Sex: All Campers 6 months or older must be spayed or neutered
Vaccinations: All Campers must have up-to-date vaccinations. Owners must submit written proof of Rabies, DHLPP (distemper), Bordetella (canine cough) and a negative fecal test. Bordatella must be done every 6 months.
Fleas: All Campers must be free of fleas and on a monthly flea prevention program such as Comfortis, Trifexis (chewable pills), Frontline Plus, Vectra or Advantix (topical treatments). All Campers will be checked for fleas. Arrivals with fleas will be bathed and treated at their owner’s expense (a minimum of $70)
Heartworm: All Campers must be on a monthly heartworm prevention program such as Interceptor, Heartguard, Trifexis or Sentinel
Pick Up: No one will be allowed to pick up your Camper unless they are listed in the camper’s profile. A signature and proof of ID is required.
Health: All campers must be in good health. Owners will certify that their dog(s) are in good health and have not been ill with a communicable condition in the last 30 days. If the camper has had a communicable condition within the last 30 days, we will require a Veterinarian certification of health to be admitted or re-admitted. Upon admission to camp, all campers must be free from any condition, which could potentially jeopardize other campers.
Behavior: All campers must be non-aggressive and not food or toy protective. Owners will certify that their camper has not harmed or shown any aggressive or threatening behavior towards any person or any other dog(s). Please remember that your camper will be spending time with other campers and the safety and health of all campers is our main concern.
Applications: All Campers must have a complete, up-to-date and approved application on file. There is a one time, free, evaluation required for each Camper. If your Camper has not been with us for over 18 months, we may require a re-evaluation to ensure compatibility.
Days and Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday the Front Office is open 7:00 AM-6:30 PM.
- Drop-off is between 7-11:00am or 1:30-4.00pm.
- Pick-up is between 7-11:00am or 1:30-6:30 pm.
No drop off or pick up between 11AM-1:30 PM as it is nap time.
- Saturday and Sunday pick-up and drop-off is between 8-10 AM and 3-5 PM.
Any camper not picked up by closing time will be checked in for overnight camp and charged the appropriate rate.
Reservations: Are required. Credit card (Mastercard and Visa only) required at time of reservation to hold reservation.
- Day Camp: should you need to cancel, please just call to let us know.
- Overnight Camp: Must be cancelled no later than 7:00am two (2) days prior to scheduled arrival day. If the reservation is cancelled after that time, a $25 per dog cancellation fee will be charged.
- Holidays: Reservations are subject to our Holiday Deposit policies. We will take a deposit prior to the stay that is non-refundable if the portion of the stay over the holiday period is cancelled. Holidays included in this policy are: Easter, 4th of July, Thanksgiving and Christmas.